|Deputy Chair|| |
Secretary / Treasurer
|Committee||Laila Alkamil||Laila Alkamil|
|Guy Wishart||Guy Wishart|
We are a non-political association of residents and ratepayers
We represent the views of our members in matters affecting our community
We work with local organisations, businesses and groups
We provide a forum for discussion on local issues
We work with Auckland Council and Auckland Transport on local environment and planning matters
We make non-partisan submissions on matters that affect our community
We are a registered Incorporated Society.
- The Rules of the Association can be seen here.
- Our financial (membership) year is 1 April to 31 March.
- An Annual General Meeting is held every year (within 3 months of the end of the financial year).
- Committee members are elected by members of the Association at this meeting.
- Special meetings are called on an issue by issue basis.
- Bi-monthly meetings are held at the Kumeu Cricket Club rooms at 7:30 pm on the third Wednesday of March, May, July, September and November.
- Members are welcome to attend or speak at the general business agenda item to raise issues.
- To request an item be put on the agenda email our secretary.