Welcome to the Kumeu - Huapai Residents & Ratepayers Association
The association has been representing the views of the community since 2005; it provides an avenue for members of our community to raise issues and concerns and a united voice to make representations to Auckland Council.
The objects of the Association are community consultation and the sensitive and planned development of our community.
2019 meetings dates
- New bus routes and the proposed park & ride at Huapai
- Bringing rail to the northwest
- Light rail / busways / rapid transport
- “The Gyratory” (Station Road/Tapu Road/SH16 redesign)
- Access Road – SH16 intersection
- Safety improvements on the Brigham Road to Waimauku stretch of SH16
- NZTA Supporting Growth programme (i.e. the SH16 alternative corridor) update.